Popular Post

You Know What Love Is?



Good question right… Most of us don’t! Whether we’re married, engaged, dating, messing with, or just plain fuckin’ around!  Actually, we could be totally in love with someone and never even have met them, Ha! Any of this is possible! I believe now that God is love! However, I managed to maintain a 5 year relationship with an ex boyfriend and came out of it still not really knowing what love is! How is that possible…Well, the same way its possible for a man to ask a woman to marry him NOT because he’s in love, but just because he doesn’t want her to be with anyone else! Go figure right.
Now sex…I’m pretty awesome at that! I know sex a helluva lot more than I know love and MOST of us can agree with that. (sad but true). I decided to be apart of this blog so I can explore and learn with you people! I’ll give a little of this and that and an exchange of info is greatly appreciated!  There’s your “bootyboost”’ for the day, Until next time…
www.twitter.com/khrystihill