Popular Post

'Bag Lady' or 'Bad Bitch' ???

Question of the day! And here’s another one…Do men even care about having a good girl anymore?  This concerns me! And here’s why…It gets personal because I’m going to let you in on a little secret about me. I’ve been head over heels for someone who told me I was “too much” for him and in turn he married the lamest bi…. Uh, female in the world!  (I was in college people, so don’t bother trying to figure out who the guy is. Lol!) “Too much” meaning, attractive, smart, funny (I like to think), and multitalented!  I guess he opted for someone who didn’t have as much going on so he could feel more important…or less insecure!  What a dick…thanks for sparing me I guess! Ha!
*bag lady—defined as a homely or sheltered female , lame in social standards, reserved, unopinionated, and unfashionable.
So with that being said….how many of you men prefer a ‘bag lady’ or a ‘bad bitch’? The answer seems like it would be so obvious…’bad bitch’ right! Wrong! MOST men (via my own personal research) feel more comfortable and tend to have a deeper connection with the ‘bag lady’ types. “Those bad girls are used to the attention of many men and often don’t know how to please just one” –anonymous male.  On the other hand there are guys who won’t date anything but the ‘bad bitches’! They are well adjusted and often times too arrogant to feel that a woman can outshine or underrate them.  Either they know it makes them look good, or they would rather not settle for a more homely looking mate to complete them on their journey through life! Interesting subject right….let me know how you feel about this ‘BootyBoost’…