Popular Post

MEET YOUR FAVORITE HUE GIGI BLUE

What's up world my name is Gigi Blue. Im a fashion designer, model, and all out fashion whore. I really wanted to be the fashion blogger for this site to keep everybody updated on what's hot and what's not. You might ask yourself "Why the hell would i listen to her?'' Well, I have been to school for fashion design, I hang with the flyest of people, the industry is my playground, and truest me I would never have you looking like a fashion victim. I keep my eyes in the latest fashion magazines and my ears to the industry streets. At the end of the day the best style advice I can give you is be yourself and if you dont know yourself...... just follow my blog and DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO, :-) J/K MUAH!!!!
AND DONT FORGET THE 3 Bs: Be Dope, Be Positive, and Be you... Gigi Blue
WWW.TWITTER.COM/GIGIBLUE