Popular Post

Do Nice Guys Always Finish Last?

I'm not worried about wether they finish last...I love the fact that THEY FINISH!  Don't get me wrong though, I love the duchebags and the assholes because they can still be nice guys!  The 'nice' ones in my opinion are the men that are respectful and free hearted when they don't have to be. Manners are a part of His character and respect is His middle name, but he will never let anyone run over him.  


When it comes to love, nice guys start the race!  They get the party started and go at a steady pace.  The crazy, disrepectful losers get mad when they miss the first hurdle and quit! Lame!  Nice doesn't mean pushover or cornball, it means stable, loving, and open.  Wide open!  When it comes to their hearts and pockets!  Here's the booty boost for today,  Nice guys finish... #thatisall
www.twitter.com/KhrystiHill