Popular Post

Cougars are the NEW Sugar Daddies!

Demi & Ashton, cute right!  They are the poster children for the older women and younger men relationships.  What is so wrong with it, why such a taboo topic?  I love the concept actually.  I believe age is the absolute last degree of difficulty when it comes to maintaining a loving and awesome relationship.  If anything it should add to the dynamic.  It shakes things up and makes them more interesting!
 I have dated BOYS 10 yrs older, and MEN who were much younger than I.  I love a bold, energetic, optomistic and driven young man!  Its sexy and the 'daddy' types aren't.  Sugar mama sounds awesome right.  A strong, beautiful, well rounded and financially independant adult woman who can take care of you in so many ways as long as you take care of her too! As long as you are everything she needs, men you can expect a booty boost from her always!

www.twitter.com/KhrystiHill