Popular Post

50 Cent and Soulja Boy Besties???



The November cover of XXL is alarming. Why is 50 so close to Soulja Boy that it appears as though his hand is on his hip? Questions to ponder…hmmm. . If you didn’t know why 50 has a rag over his face while he appears behind Soulja Boy, I will tell you. They share a deep admiration for each other. One is the mentor to the other, and by the picture I‘m sure you can tell which is which. (Even though I’m really not sure how you can admire a grown man who takes a picture with a rag covering most of his face.) "If I had the wish to be another artist, just for right now, it would be Soulja Boy," 50 revealed. Soulja Boy explains how he looks up to 50 in the article, and how even though they’re from different regions, they still have the same issues in the rap game. 50 even defended Soulja Boy over twitter when he was beefing with Fabolous a couple of months ago saying, “I told you n*ggas a long time ago Soulja Boy my little n*gga yal better leave him the f*ck alone for somebody get hurt…For the last time I'm telling you n*ggas leave my n*gga alone…” Ok. We get it 50. You go hard for Soulja Boy. So hard you cover your face with a rag and put one arm around him and the other on his hip on a magazine cover…smh. The world we live in is full of it...
By Megan Chase   www.twitter.com/meganchase1