Popular Post

Murses... Man Purses???


What has the world come to when a man feels like he needs to carry around a purse? Terrance Howard, Andre 3000, Seal, Jaime Foxx, and my boo Pharrel have all been seen around with these “murses”. I wonder what they need a purse for? Its understandable for women to carry around purses. For heaven sakes, we have lip gloss, pens, tampons, makeup, mirrors, pictures, mail, combs/brushes, gum and a whole lot of other things we are constantly looking for. When a man goes out, what does he need? Money, I.d., phone, and keys. (maybe some gum would be nice) And if his pants are the right size, I believe that all of this can fit in his pocket. Maybe its just a Hollywood thing, but if I see a straight man with a purse, I may have second thoughts about his sexuality. The world we live in is full of it...
By Megan Chase   www.twitter.com/meganchase1