Popular Post

Publicity Stunt?


And to the new issue in the news, T.I. I can't say for certain if the man on the roof was a publicity stunt but, TI did just happen to be shooting his video in the same building that the man was planning on jumping off of. What a coincidence! Maybe he was just in the right place at the right time? Well anyways, I wonder why its such a big deal that he had the drugs on him anyways. (Not that I condone drug use, just in comparison to others) Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and other celebrities are found with drugs on them every other day and never spent more than a couple of weeks in jail. Hopefully they give him a break because I cant stand to hear another 'feel sorry' for me song that he puts on the radio. The world we live in is full of it...
By Megan Chase   www.twitter.com/meganchase1