Popular Post

MC Hammer Disses Jay-Z w/ "Better Run,Run" Video

By Qiana M

Veteran rapper MC Hammer has some choice words for Marcy bred, hip hop mogul Jay-Z. Apparently, Hammer, excuse me, "King Hammer" took offense to a verse Jigga spat in his verse for "So Appalled" where he was quoted saying "And Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused/ I lost 30 mil so I spent another 30/Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me."

The verse that sparked the fire wasn't the lit match that caused Hammer to react. According to Hammer it was Jay's "disrespect" of his religion that caused him to take action, releasing the questionable diss video, "Better Run,Run." Highlights of the video feature a solo of a Chris Breezy back up dancer pop locking and Hammer baptizing an obese Jay-Z after clothes lining a dollar store mask wearing Satan. Confused yet? Upon first watching this video I was lost as to whether I was watching an episode of "So You Think You Can Dance" meets a performance at the Source Awards. Really! What diss video you know involves a dance sequence?

As silly as this video is, it would be halfway decent and believable if it were just Hammer and his crew responding to an insult no one had came at him with. Like Hov replied good naturedly, "I didn't know that [Hammer's financial status] wasn't on the table for discussion!I didn't know I was the first person ever to say that — I'm not, am I?" Mr.Sean Carter also went on to say: "I say some great things about him in the book I have coming out [Decoded] — that's wasn't a cheap plug. He's gonna be embarrassed, I said some really great things about him and people's perception of him."

Whether you hold Jay-Z blameless or King Hammer victorious, one thing is for certain this Jay-Z/King Hammer "beef" makes for a good laugh.

CLICK HERE FOR KING HAMMER'S BETTER RUN,RUN INTERVIEW W/ALLHIPHOP.COM

Check out Kanye West ft Jay-Z-"So Appalled" and King Hammer's attempt to blast Jay-Z below





Follow Qiana M on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/qianam