Popular Post

INTRODUCING...VIVACIOUS MUSIC

By Qiana M

I remember when I first fell in love with Hip Hop. Kris Kross jumped, Tupac  got around and Snoop was giving it to you doggy style.  I was so taken by Hip Hop and R&B especially the female superpower we’ve come to know as TLC, that my friends and I even started my own trio of singers and rappers. We called ourselves “Smooth Melodies.” Of course music like Earth Wind & Fire, Michael Jackson, Marvin Gaye and other artists my mother exposed me to at an early age was more about the art form and creating a movement than about bling, cars and groupies. Female MCs were just as prevalent as their male counterparts.  

From writing lyrics in the back of classroom as a high school student turned Tupac inspired female lyricist to working as an administrative assistant/advertising sales executive at global brand Rap Files/Rap Files Magazine, my journey as a music lover has been rich with experience. Currently, you can find me covering the latest music downloads, album reviews, news, rumors and gossip spanning rap, R&B and pop for Vivacious, the latest entertainment and gossip blog to hit the wide world web. Whether its industry beefs, first listens, rising artists and more, I’ve got you covered. Who am I? I’m Qiana M, Vivacious Music writer and your guide to what’s on and popping in music today.

Follow Qiana M on Twitter - www.twitter.com/qianam