Popular Post

"I GOT NEXT"





These are the subconscious words of your ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend!  She may never utter them, but they'll be written on her face next time you go through his facebook pics and see the two of them...all smiles!  She's not thinking sloppy seconds..she's thinking one girls trash, is the next girls husband. & rightfully so! You didn't want him...right?!? Why should you even care? But you can't help it...I know, I've been there. 






 You always part ways saying 'I wish you the best' but some how you feel like you are teaching them a lesson because they weren't man enough to make you happy.  However, when you see the new girl on their arm or in a twitpic you realize how bitter you still are.  Well, I've been sent to tell you to GET OVER IT ladies! It wasn't meant to be. & soon enough, you'll be the girl screaming "i got next" when you snag a hotter, more compatible, and more talented beau! :)


www.twitter.com/khrystihill


Copyright Vspotblog 2009