Popular Post

Fashion NO NO: Jewelry to Heavy

 I hate a man with to much jewelry on. I feel like the more jewelry you have on the smaller your penis is. :-) What are you trying to cover up? Its like rappers say to themselves, "Maybe if groupies look at my necklace  it can blind them and they ain't gonna  be able to see the lack of bulge in my pants." These are my top three offenders of the to much jewelry crew.  

1. REALLY GUCCI!!! (side note: the jewelry looks fake as hell)  

2. Rick Ross!!!! The chains don't cover up that fat belly boo. 

3. T- Pain. You like liquor that much? 


The classy crew. Wale, Drake, and Kid Cudi have the right idea. Focus on your lyrics, not on your jewels.

It seems to me like the more unattractive you are the more jewelry you wear. Gucci, not cute, Rick Ross, soooo not sexy, and T-Pain, ummmm ewwww.

So what do you think? Why do rappers wear so many chains, and watches and other trashy jewels?  
                                    Follow me : www.twitter.com/gigiblue