Popular Post

SO MUCH MORE

HAPPY MLK DAY!




Glasses up and here's a toast to all the beautiful Black women out there!  Building, loving, sharing, and fighting for their proper respect and acknowledgment as they grind it out one day at a time to provide and inspire.  Cheers to you ladies!  In light of recent circumstances, I am currently in Ohio for this years MLK day.  My dad gave me obvious, but sometimes taken for granted advice with these words, "Never alienate your family!"  This has hit home on so many levels for me, and I have decided to share one of them with you...You are my family!
For some odd reason (which I still haven't figured out lol) I have been given an opportunity to share my life with you via this blog.  Giving sexy little insite into the mind of a young, attractive and delightfully outspoken female.  I pour out my thoughts on love, sex, relationships and anything else I find interesting.  That being said I will humbly touch on the subject of my body...booty rather! :)
I hope a multitude of young ladies read this and openly comment.  
We are the shit!!!  Breasts, butt, lips, thighs, labias and all!  This should go without saying but NEVER apologize for being you!  Kudos to those women who have recognized who they are and their worth.  Shout out to the ladies who, by any means necessary, hustle their asses off (literally in some cases).  The ones who aren't taken aback by being called a bitch, and who aren't broken when someone tries to ruin their spirits with lies!  We are criticized, belittled, run over, but...we get back up and say Fuck You Very Much and keep moving forward!  I love the woman who understands that her body is an asset that she uses to carry out her purpose, but thats not all she is.  Thats not all I AM!
I heard the most amazing thing today "dreams don't have deadlines".  I want to encourage my family (if you aren't already doing so) to get off your super fly FAT ASS and 'get 'er done'!!  I will be the voice...I will write your song...I will tell your story, because we all have a similar one.  Women who are naturally gifted and beautifully enhanced share the task of having to prove ourselves quite often and when we reach out goals, we must still have that million dollar smile on our faces.  We can and will do it ladies! There is SO MUCH MORE to us than this big butt and smile.  So... I share my love, life, and story to you and with you as well on this beautiful MLK night.  Be the best you!  This has been my 'booty boost' for the evening. :) It starts with love.  Stay encourages and remember...Life is about Love! 



www.twitter.com/khrystihill
Copyright Vspotblog 2009