Popular Post

Meet LOLA!!!

Introducing Lola...




 My name is Ashley Brown...but everyone calls me Lola B :D. I'm 21 and been modeling since i was 19, but got super serious about it within the last year or so. SHOW magazine is my first publication, which comes out beginning of 2011!! And I can't lie...i love saying I'm a SHOW girl...in words of Vanessa V, once a SHOW girl always a SHOW girl! And even though i LOVE modeling so mucuh music is my number one passion. My goal is to be headlining my own world tour within the next 5 years. Because to me there is no better feeling in the world then performing in front of people. So yeah...that's me (: if you guys want to contact me and get to know me a little better you can always hit me up on twitter (@lolabduh) i love talking to my fans, and new people!!  





Lola B is the winner of the first VspotBlog model of the week!
She also just signed with Vivacious Models. For bookings contact donnasoublet@gmail.com






Copyright Vspotblog 2009